Association of Bangladeshi Engineers of Alberta, Canada (ABEAC) is a professional forum for engineers and architects of Bangladesh heritage living in Alberta, Canada. Based in Calgary and established in 2013, ABEAC is a non-profit, non-political, voluntary professional organization. The organization provides its members a non-partisan, non-religious environment to interact, network for mutual benefit and growth. ABEAC confers high value for its members and consistently helping them in pursuing professional, social and personal development. In a safe environment, with respect, dignity and compassion, ABEAC provides innovative, professional programs and services promoting positive life changes to its members in their sphere of influence. ABEAC strives hard to contributing in the overall growth of Alberta through the continuous induction of its best engineering professionals in the local job market.
Objectives of Association of Bangladeshi Engineers of Alberta, Canada (ABEAC)
- Professional Development through seminar and symposium;
- Professional support/guidance for obtaining Professional Engineer’s status in the province of Alberta;
- Assistance in job search and career enhancement
- Information exchange for mutual benefits of the members;
- Technical co-operation with technical Institutions in Canada and Bangladesh;
- Development of fellowship among the members;
- Recreation and social interaction among the members and their families;
- Active participation in community programs.