Hanac Taxi Academy, located on Northern Blvd, in New York City, is a TLC licensed taxi training school. The academy has been servicing Bangladesh community as well as other communities since 1991. To attend any course, a personal registration is required as the company does not allow online registration. Hanac has three classrooms equipped with the map of New York City, traffic signs, wheel chair demo for training. Trainers have taxi/cab driving experience plus rules and regulations of DMV and TLC.
Hanac Taxi Academy (Hanac NYC Taxi Academy) offers:
- 4 hour continuing education course
- TLC approved 24 hours and 80 hours class
- TLC point reduction class
- 6 hours defensive driving course
- Upgrade FHV (Black Car) license to Yellow/Green license
- Cellphone violation class (2 hours)
- Unlimited class until ready for exam
- TLC point reduction class (8 hours)
- Wheel chair class
- Onsite exam facility
Course fee can be paid by cash and credit card.
Open 7 days a week including nights and weekends.
9:00 am – 5:00 pm