Bhola District Association of USA
Bhola District Association of USA, Inc. was founded by the people of Bhola living in The United States of America (USA) in 2011. When new immigrants migrate to the United States they are immediately challenged by a series of unfamiliar cultural and survival differences. The major challenge is adjusting to a new culture, learning English language and getting a job. Bhola District Association of USA, Inc was founded to work on solving these problems. The Association is a non-profit organization (IRS 501(c) (3), based in Queens, New York.
The Association organizes annual picnic and cultural program; celebrates Bangla New Year, International Mother Language Day, Independence and Victory Day of Bangladesh; offers receptions of celebrated people of Bhola when they visit USA, donates money for building of mosque and religious school in Bhola, natural disaster, helps community members with burial service, scholarship, etc.
To work for the development of our society peoples “BHOLA-IAs” in USA and home district Bhola, Bangladesh, we are strongly committed to maintain a strong relationship to the people of Bhola living in the United States of America and maintain inter-relationship between US residents and Bangladeshi peoples.
- To involve all the family of Bhola living in the United States of America to the Association for implementing our mission and vision. And we want to build a strong base of the Association for the betterment of the people;
- To maintain a collaboration with the People of Bhola by arranging cultural activities such as picnic, Eid re-union, Puja celebration, International Mother Language day, Independent day, victory day, and many more;
- This organization will help the people of Bhola who face financial problem or any difficulty they experience to send any dead body from North America to Bangladesh or to burial service in USA;
- To remove the unemployment of the people by communicating with each other;
- To inspire the children of Bhola resident for higher education, the Association will offer Scholarship among the brilliant students every year;
- To save Bhola from the intense current of The Meghna River, the Association will take all initiative to involve all Government authorities of Bangladesh Government;
- We will extend our hands to the poor people of Bhola to remove their poverty.