Ahmed CPA Firm
- Federal and State Tax Filing
- Not for Profits
- State Income/Franchise Tax Planning and Consulting
- Sales and Use Tax Consulting and Compliance
- Representation before the IRS and other tax authorities
Accounting & Consulting
- Assist with month end, quarter end and year end close
- Bookkeeping services
- Payroll services
- Accounting system set up and support
- Internal audit outsourcing
- Business risk consulting
- General Computer Controls
- Risk Assessment (qualitative and quantitative)
- Governance Risk Compliance (GRC)
We will help guide your organization toward overcoming challenges and achieving your goals in today’s fast-paced business environment.
All businesses go through various stages in their life cycle. Whether your business is a newly formed start-up, growing rapidly or well established, we can assist to provide problem solving, practical solutions and objective advice to improve the performance and success of your business.
At Ahmed CPA, a D/FW based accounting firm, we recognize today’s business needs, changing client demands and we tailor our service offerings accordingly. We strive to be your one-stop shop, and to that end, we are pleased to bring the very best services to our clients by virtue of strategic alliances with some of the finest multifaceted organizations in the D/FW metroplex.
- Web Site Development, Support and Hosting
- Custom Web Design
- Search Engine Optimization
- Data Security
- Disaster Recovery Plan
- Data entry support
- Specialized Audits
- Accounts Payable Disbursements
- Vendor Rebates Program
- Contract Compliance
- Change Management
- Federal Student Aid Application (FAFSA) Support
- FAFSA is the application used by nearly all colleges and universities to determine eligibility for federal, state, and college-sponsored financial aid, including grants, educational loans, and work-study programs.
- Help complete various forms