Bangladesh Consulate in Dubai, UAE
Bangladesh Consulate in Dubai, UAE provides consular services to expatriate Bangladeshi community and foreign nationals residing in its area of jurisdiction in Dubai and Northern Emirates. The Consulate General assists Bangladesh Embassy’s effort to advance the economic, cultural, immigration and other interests of Bangladesh in the UAE. The Consulate General of Dubai provides extensive consular and welfare service to the Bangladesh expatriates in their jurisdictions.
The following are the list of services provided by Bangladesh Consulate in Dubai:
1. Renewal of Passport
2. Issuance of New Hand Written Passport
3. Endorsement of Information in the Passport
4. Issuance of Machine Readable Passport (MRP)
5. Issuance of Birth Registration Certificate
6. Documents Attestation & Certification
7. Issuance of transfer of residence certificate
8. Processing of lost and damaged Passport
Labour Welfare Wing :
1. Attestation of Demand Letter for Employment
2. Attestation of Individual Employment Visa, Residence Visa and Housemaid Visa
3. Issuance of Travel Permit
4. Necessary documentation for the deceased and repatriation of dead body
5. Conduct death compensation cases to the courts
6. Jail visit and provide legal services
7. Hospital visit and repatriation of poor sick expatriates
8. Company and Labor accommodation visit
9. Realizing compensation from the courts and sending the same to the families of the deceased.
10. Realizing company dues, insurance benefit and sending the same to the families of the deceased.
11. Counseling program for both male and female workers
12. Applications / complaints forwarding to the concerned organizations of Bangladesh.
1. Facilitating foreign trade (export and import)
2. Promoting investment
3. Encourage to send remittance through official channels
4. Organizing Fairs, Investment summits
5. Promotion of Tourism in Bangladesh.
Sunday – Thursday: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Friday and Saturday closed.