Bangladesh High Commission in Canada
Bangladesh High Commission in Canada is located in Ottawa. The office is an equivalent of an Embassy. The High Commission was opened in May, 1972. Website information posted are in English langauge only.
The website of Bangladesh High Commission in Canada provides the following information:
- Business hours
- Consular services (visa, new/renew passport, fee, attestation, endorsement, mail in service, etc.)
- Forms download
- High Commission officials name and contact address
- List of past High Commissioners
- Consular related notices, etc.
- General information about Bangladesh and Bangladesh government
- Information about bilateral economy and trade
- Photo, video and events of High Commission
- Some links of businesses, organizations etc.
Consular Services (Passport, Visa and Attestation)
Receipt of Passports/Documents
Monday to Thursday: 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Friday: 9:30 am – 12:00 pm
Pickups and Retrieval
Monday – Friday: 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Monday – Friday : 9:30 am – 12:30 pm
The High Commission is closed on Saturdays, Sundays and on Official Holidays.