Poughkeepsie Pediatrics P.C.
Poughkeepsie Pediatrics, P.C. was established in 2010 and was previously part of Poughkeepsie Medical Group LLP which served children over 40 years in the Hudson River Valley area. The highly experienced pediatricians at Poughkeepsie Pediatrics are committed to providing the highest quality of care for your child. Pediatricians are easily accessible for consultation and treatment. The office provides on call services as well as hospital visits and easily available for well care visits and same day sick visits. Poughkeepsie Pediatrics, P.C. serves customers to fulfill medical care needs of children.
- on call 24 hours a day
- provides consultation after office hours
- affiliated with Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- provides inpatient service if patient needs admission to hospital.
- provides services for newborns at Vassar Brothers Medical Center Nursery
- consultative service to pregnant women
- accepts most major health insurance plans
- accepts new patients.
Radha Biswas, MD, MPH, FAAP
A Board-certified pediatrician who has extensive knowledge in Pediatrics and has been treating children for the last 33 years. He has diverse experience working in different countries. Dr. Biswas graduated from Dhaka Medical College, Bangladesh in 1977 and completed his internship at Dhaka Medical College Hospital.